The Florida Northern Railroad was established in 1988 and enlarged in 2005. It currently operates 104 miles of track and interchanges with CSXT in Ocala and Newberry, Florida. The FNOR prides itself on providing timely delivery of all commodities. It also has the flexibility to handle unit trains or single-car deliveries.
- ASLRRA Jake Award With Distinction 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- ASLRRA Copper safety award 2004
- ASLRRA Gold safety award 2000
- Lakeville Elementary Partners in Education 2001,2002,2003,2004, 2005, 2006
- Orange County Public Schools Partners in Education 2001, 2002, 2003